Friday, November 6, 2009

Over & Under Tonight




Tonight is the opening of Over & Under, a show of stitches that I was invited to curate for Yard Dog Gallery here in Austin. I'm really, really excited to have all this wonderful work in one place like this, for the first time in Austin. I want to thank all the artists who enthusiastically participated and made it all possible.


Over and Under: A Show of Stitches
@ Yard Dog Gallery
1510 S. Congress Ave Austin, TX 78704

opening: Friday Nov 6th from 7-9pm

(show will run until Dec 6th)



If you're in Austin, please come by and check out one of the best and most fascinating galleries in Texas! Randy (that's him) was the first gallery owner to hold a solo show of my work in embroidery several years ago, and for that, I am forever grateful.

I will be there with bells on, and I hope to see you there!