Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Italian Vogue / March 2009


I'm in Vogue Italy (March), included in a piece about contemporary crafting and needlework. Their editor very kindly sent me a PDF of the article, but I am going to scour the newsstands to get a hard copy so I can kinda try to read what it says (and run it through google translate). And clutch it to my chest in disbelief. Oh, and that photo was taken by my good friend, Aubrey Edwards. It originally ran in Juxtapoz Magazine June 2007 to accompany an interview. (Man, I really need to update my press. We're working on a shiny, new site.)

Also, this week is SXSW craziness here in Austin, so blogging has been sporadic but will resume shortly. You might want to wander over to Sublime Stitching where we have a new line of patterns available (Artist Series: Daniel Johnston).